There is never too much Harry/Hermione fanfiction in the world. In fact, we need more!
1) Post one prompt per comment but comment as many times as you want
Prompts can be song lyrics, images, quotes, lines from books/movies/tv shows, scenes that you'd like to see written, or anything you think will inspire.
2) Prompts can be written an unlimited number of times
3) All ratings and genres allowed
4) No RPF (Dan/Emma) stories, please
5) Rate all stories in the subject line of the comment (i.e., Title of Story, Rating)
6) Other pairings allowed, as long as Harry/Hermione is central. Gen fics are welcome too.
7) No character bashing!
8) No prompt bashing either. If a prompt isn't your thing, scroll on to something that is.
9) Anonymous commenting is allowed
10) This is advertised as a fic fest, but fanart and vids are more than welcome!
11) And most importantly, play nice and ENJOY THE PARTY!
I started a thread for recommendations. If you're not up to writing, share your favourite stories so we still have good stuff to read. Post recs as a reply to this comment.
With love and thanks!
misplacedmoony (Lola) and snufflespf (Cole)
If you would be so kind and promote:
Masterlist (as of 09.12.10)
Four Things Harry Never Said (and One He Did), PG - uh, just what it says on the tin.
The Road Not Taken, PG - continuation of 'Thanks for the tea. I'll finish the watch. You get back in the warm.' scene
Your Chocolate Taste, PG-13 - Don't you know that i belong arm in arm with you baby
All Thanks to Neville Longbottom, PG - A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. - Ingrid Bergman
Ya’aburnee, PG-13 - Time does not stand still, but you're with me just the same.
Moving On, PG - "Nothing is done entirely for nothing... Nothing is wasted. You are older, and you have made decisions, and you are not the [person] you were yesterday. Take what you have learned, and move on." -Neil Gaiman